
The plastic jacket was bought from H&M at Zeppelin last winter as it was on sale. The bag you don't see is the normal Converse I always use. They are genuine Ray Bans. The t-shirt's from flea market and the badge thing was snatched from the office of our party. It says Onnellisesti vasemmalla (Happily on the left).
So, after the Nuclear episode (and seeing what happened in the election which wasn't that nice). But always there is a reason to celebrate: either for the victory or for grieving the defeat! So next stop was 45 Special, enormous amounts of dancing (which was quite cool as at times later in the evening I was almost only one dancing so the people were watching how I do it and I think they were quite pleased). After the place was shut down at 4 AM we headed to the office. What then? Strange songs and singing, cider and like twenty minutes of good old nightsleep before getting home by bus.
So that's what happens if you don't take a peek in the bus schedules before staying late in the city on Sunday evening. On the plus side it was quite fun (if it hadn't been, I would have learned a lesson, though) and it wasn't cold outside. And I spent only 20 € or so.
Today the Easter holiday will begin. I'll be off to my parents' place. Not looking forward to that too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment