Thursday, 11 November 2010

Ein Tag

I won't spam you with the outfit of the day because all my photos of it sucked badly. Instead you'll see more things of me. Just because I love Photoshop. The actions were from deviantART, check the favourites -> Useful resources of Shaimee if you want to know exactly what I used. I won't link because I don't remember whose things I used in each of these.

My hands do strange thingies. © Jokla
This thing was taken when my friends were visiting me. The things you see on the background are paintings made by me, most of them from last year. The dress was bought from Gina Tricot and the chess earring is from Lifestylekauppa (Oulu). As you see, my camera sucks badly. Especially in that dim light - we did change the light bulp but we didn't find any brighter.

Let the sunshine in.
I took it when the school had just started. I'd love those pilots but I'm not that big fan of the mirror surface of them. However, they were the only pilots dark enough to use in a bright, hot summer day, so I had to buy them. They are from Underground (Oulu). The hat is vintage from the 1970's or 1980's and I found it from the attic. It once belonged to my grandfather, who I never met as he died a couple of years before I was even born. Anywho, I love the hat he left me.

So look out Mister, don't you blow your last resistor
For a sister that'll certify ya, fy ya, fy ya
  
So this is a thing from the Halloween. Nothing special, I just forgot to straighten my hair and used more make up than I usually do. I was also wearing the cloak I made but it wasn't very handy inside the house (and I didn't go outside as it was snowing and it's not the done thing in this country) because it's big and flowing and my house really isn't. Neither of them.One person told me that I look like a guy dressed as a woman. I don't agree. The make up brands I use in this one: The Body Shop (the moisturizer, the foundation, the blush), Lumene (Natural Code mostly: the eye-liner, the mascara, the powder), Maybelline (the lipstick). The spade earring is from Underground and the pearls were a confirmation present from my grandmother.

Does anyone remember those summer days?
This is as old as the first pilot photo. Taken in the same day. I should use the shades and the hat more often like that!

A Persian as warm as mink
This might be my personal favourite. With my lovely winter hat, I'm wearing the fishnet bangs I bought from Underground. I love what the Photoshop did to it, as it's now cold and warm in the same time, looks a bit more luxyrious and 1970's-1980's retro. I can't help liking it, even if I did it myself. Success? This time.

The weight loosing is getting okay. Today I ate one apple, a big cup of coffee, three classes of 0% fat milk, vegetables, chicken, a slice of rye bread and two slices of full wheat yeast bread. I also ate little nuts but as I didn't eat lunch it was okay. Tomorrow me and the guys are going to play in the apartment of one of us (not me this time, haha - yet we've never played here as the only instruments available would be the electric organ, the acoustic guitar, the okarina and the cheap wooden flute). We don't have a microphone and I'm sick so I wonder how the singing will go. I wish nicely, but doubt that. By the way. Once in the lifetime I had a German vocabulary test and actually knew all the words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment