Well, technically I'm not afraid of anything. But still. I failed today and bought 4 doughnuts from the sale in the bakery. When written down, I hate the idea and feel myself as a big fat pig. I don't like the feeling. However, I won't let it disappoint me more than necessary. If I start eating like maniac now otherwise too, I will never end up thin. Luckily we had some not-so-good-thing at school and I didn't eat anything there but 2 slices of rye bread and a glass of milk. I didn't drink my morning coffee either, but replaced it with the morning tea. Why? Because I ran out of coffee in the middle of cooking it. Not that nice.
Going to play with the boys tonight. Band rehearsal in our guitarist's home and I bet this project will take a lot of time of my tomorrow as well. I feel a little uncomfortable with the thing. We won't do anything we weren't supposed to (aka drink and smoke and do drugs), I'm not really in singing condition as my voice is still darn sick for the cold and the cough is killing me. Who cares. I'd like talk with one person so badly but I don't think I can. I feel nervous. I failed today with my project. The computer ate my time so I wasn't able to draw. I don't know. I really do feel confused
Foods:
1 mug of black tea with fat free milk
1 class of fat free milk
2 slices of rye bread
1 apple
1 mandarin
4 doughnuts (FUCK)
1 class of Pepsi Max
1/2 plate of vegetables + chicken
The reason I won't post pictures today is that I was too lazy to take them, I didn't have anything old ones I could have edited for this kind of tragic situations and I don't feel stable enough to get any. I feel totally strange.
No comments:
Post a Comment